Welcome to CEF in Britain!
Children's work with the Bible at the centre
Hallmarks of our ministry:
- Our clearly stated Biblical view of children is that they are lost and can be saved by trusting Christ.
- Our programmes aim at putting the Bible, in an attractive way, at the centre of children's ministry.
- Our programmes aim to teach the Bible systematically through carefully prepared materials for pre-schoolers to teens.
- Our programmes aim at bringing the Gospel to unsaved children and discipling saved children.
- We provide complete programmes for children’s meetings (not just outlines), with detailed instructions to help the teacher with each part, leaving room for flexibility.
- We produce follow-up materials, which reinforce Bible truths, for children to use at home.
- We provide systematic training for those who work with children.
- We depend on God's provision through the prayers, donations and legacies of His people to sustain and expand our ministry.
To find out more about various ways in which we may help you and your church with children's work and how you may help us, just browse through the pages on our site and get in touch with us, or to download a brochure, please click here.
Good News Club Pack 2018/19 - Order Now!
For more details about the new Good News Club Pack and to download the order form, please click here.
Holiday Bible Club Pack 2018 - Order Now!
For more details about the new Holiday Bible Pack and to download the order form, please click here.
Free CEF resources to help you teach children
On offer are: free Bible lesson texts, free training manuals, a blog with creative craft ideas, etc.
To find out more about these free resources, please click here.
Free "Bibletime" correspondence course for 5 - 13 years old!
To find out more about this free Bible correspondence course for children and to download a starter lesson, please click
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them". (Matthew 19:14)
© CEF of Britain. All rights reserved.
PO Box 9281, Poole, BH14 4FS
Tel. 0120 2233286