This residential course in English was held at the former European Headquarters of CEF in Kilchzimmer, Switzerland.
Children’s Ministry Leadership Course
Intensive training course for children’s work
The Children’s Ministry Leadership Course (CMLC) provides specialised, practical training in children’s ministries. If you have a heart for reaching children with the Gospel and discipling them or if you desire to train others in this ministry, the CMLC is just what you are looking for.
Partly due to the uncertainty that Covid has once again brought for travelling outside of our borders, the next CMLC course [planned to be held from 13 February until 19 March 2022 at the CEF Training Centre in Sibiu, Romania. (English and Polish languages only)] is now cancelled.
- Second half only – offered primarily for the students who completed the online CMLC (first 6 weeks) during the summer of 2021 but also other students who may have completed the first 6-week module previously and would like to complete the training now.
- Cost €680/student (includes accommodation, meals & course materials).
Two other options that are available to complete training in a residential CMLC:
- Northern Ireland – 30 October – 9 December 2022
- Romania – 30 July – 2 September 2023 (to be confirmed)
More details about the course planned in Ireland later this year are here: www.cefeuropetraining.org/dates-locations-schedule or www.cefireland.com/what-we-do/training/cmlc-childrens-ministry-leadership-course
The following course is held from 18 September – 9 December 2022 at the CEF Ireland Centre, Kilkeel, N. Ireland (English language only).
- More information can be found here: www.cefireland.com/what-we-do/training/cmlc-childrens-ministry-leadership-course
- Here is a copy of the CMLC Ireland flyer.
- Cost £1500 (approx. €1780)/student (includes accommodation, meals & course materials). More information regarding costs can be found on the flyer.
The CMLC courses planned in Sibiu, Romania are open for students from NW, SW and Central European countries. If you are planning to come to this CMLC please note the following information:
- Application forms are attached – both printable and digital formats. When you have completed your application, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Arrangements will be made for you to be interviewed and your references will be followed up. After this is satisfactorily completed, CEF GB will forward your completed application form to the CMLC leadership team, so that they can send you all the relevant information and answer any further questions you may have.
- There are interested applicants for these courses and there are deadlines for applications to be submitted. Only when processed application forms have been received can a reservation be confirmed. The deadline dates are normally three months before the course starts. Applications will operate on a first come, first served basis (the CMLC class size is 25 students).
- Application forms for these courses are available:
For detailed information about the content of the course, please download our CMLC brochure.
Please visit the CMLC website for more information about dates and cost and to request an application form.